*heart wide open* is a community project based in Wolfville Nova Scotia (and initiated by Heidi Kalyani) that explores ways of bringing both heartfulness and mindfulness into our everyday lives!
heartfulness – listening to and honouring our inner voice
mindfulness – being fully in the present moment with openness and curiosity
The intention of *heart wide open* is to cultivate, share and practice tools that help us create and live the lives we want!
At the core of all *heart wide open* practices is:
- Living Mindfully (being present)
- Expanding and Connecting (making room for and engaging with what is)
- Taking Heartful Action (doing what matters)
Through our programs, we offer experiential practice of a variety of transformative tools such as mindfulness, community music-making, guided conversation, sitting in silence, and taking intentional action.
Join us once a week, once a month or for an occasional program!
There are lots of ways of connecting with *heart wide open*:
– join one of our weekly practices
– attend one of our monthly or occasional events
– follow our blog to have inspiring articles and quotes delivered to your inbox
– subscribe to our podcast to feed and fuel your journey (coming soon!)
– hire us to bring one of our programs to your group, organization or business
To stay connected, please join the email list.
“Mindfulness gives you the inner space and quietness that allow you to look deeply, to find out who you are and what you want to do with your life.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
“Only from the heart can you touch the sky.” — Rumi